Sunday, December 2, 2007

Gobble, Gobble Gobble


Sorry this is so delayed but this past week was a crazy one. The semester is winding down and thank goodness! I 'm in the home stretch but I still have 2 more weeks until school is out for Christmas and hopefully I can keep it up till then. I had a great Turkey Day. The Poggio's were nice enough to include me in the Thanksgiving celebration and a nice time was had by all. Janell and Josh even stopped by later so I got to see all of my niece and nephews but one (I figure that's fair since Christmas will be just the opposite, I'm so looking forward to seeing my little Ethan!) As you can tell from the picture I had a fun time with 4 of my 5 favorite people, I'm so thankful for them all!

We had quite the winter storm the past few days and it truly looks like a winter wonderland outside. The trees are fully flocked and the snow is so beautifully white, I love it! Hopefully, if it stays I can get a picture of it on here, it really is gorgeous. With the snow and my Christmas decorations up I'm already for the Christmas season. My roommate Kristen helped us kick it off with tickets to the Messiah sing a long at Abravenal Hall- I love singing at the top of my lungs. Enjoy the season!

Lorri

7 comments:

j janell cf said...

that's awesome you went to the messiah sing in! i bet it was awesome...
and i agree with the snow--i just LOVE seasons. and i'm glad you do. josh likes them, but deep down he just wishes it was summer. i love them all.
and i also love the picture of you and the 4 kiddies--it's so cute!
good luck with the next two weeks--i am feeling it to! love you lors

Heide Call said...

Yea, the semester is almost over!!! This is such an exciting time of year, I'm glad you got to ring in the season with the sing along, but just wait until you get to Wisconsin...I'll show you how it's really supposed to be done! Okay, so maybe I can't compare with that, but it sure is fun to sing 'Last Christmas" opera style! We can't wait to see you, Only 11 more days!
Good luck with finals and we'll see you soon.
Love, Heide

Em said...

You're done w/school now for the summer and you can blog again! I tagged you, so it's a good place to start.

john cerva said...

love you lor!

Sheri said...

Lorri this is your aunt just telling you to study hard and I am so glad that you went back to school. You'll be great, now POST!

Liz Adams said...

I hate to break it to you Lori but it is now 2008. Actually it's almost 2009. That means you really need to get a grip on your blog and post something new!!!! It was fun to see you at the log - popcorn shrimp for everyone!
Love you - Liz

Megan said...

I was so excited to have just discovered your blog, Lorri! But since it has been almost 2 years now since you've posted, I guess I can't count on this as the place to keep updated. =) But I'll be eagerly awaiting your next post if you ever return to the blogosphere!!